Friday 29 June 2012

Sad Tooth Sign

Amongst other things, I'm currently working on a bit of a collaborative thing.  This is all at a very early stage at the moment, and so I don't want to reveal too much.  Nonetheless, I can probably scratch together a few things to blog about.

I'm working from a script (by A.N. Other) and putting together pencilled layouts for A.N. Other II to provide finished pencils and inks.  This suits me down to the ground, as I am (or so I've been told) quite nifty with page layouts / storytelling.  This also means that I can leave A.N. Other II to correct my slightly ropey anatomy.....

I must say that the finished tester stuff is looking super-duper so far, and rest assured gentle reader that as soon as I can jot a few more bits about this one, I will.

In the meantime, for those wierdos like myself who are interested in the stages that go into a finished comic page, I'll post a couple of panels.  Rough layouts at A4, blown up to A3 and then traced to make a tighter pencilled layout.


 


In other news, I've taken the plunge to join Curtain Twitter.  Shock! Horror!  Come follow me why don't you?

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment